View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #11
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Franchise deadline almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I have been a big supporter of Rick, as felt he has done a good job drafting and keeping the players we need to keep. The players we let go last season, I can understand why we let them go. To me, Quinn is the player that would hurt the most if we lost him. Rick knows that, and I hope we hear a deal very soon.
Those players lost last season obviously meant more to the team then many believed & we learned that the hard way as those positions struggled & now many feel they are needs. I understand that Winston & Ryans were let go because of salary cap issues, but once again those issues were Smith's doing & are still hurting this team w/ the loss of key players & the potential loss of more.

I hope you are right concerning Quin & how Smith views & values him, but I truly have my doubts in what Smith is capable of. Time will tell...
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote