View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #10
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
It seems the Texans have decided not use the franchise tag, as you stated, according the John McLame(McClain) of the Chronicle. Here's a link w/ a copy of the tweet from McLame.
http://www.stateofthetexans.com/?p=10659

I agree as far as Rick Smith, I haven't been overly impressed by the job he has done so far considering he did his best work, IMO, only when he felt his job was on the line following the 2010 season & by his & Kubiak's admission Wade played a key role in acquiring Watt & Reed. Losing key members of the team 2 seasons in a row because of a salary cap mess that he created his unacceptable IMO.
I have been a big supporter of Rick, as felt he has done a good job drafting and keeping the players we need to keep. The players we let go last season, I can understand why we let them go. To me, Quinn is the player that would hurt the most if we lost him. Rick knows that, and I hope we hear a deal very soon.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote