View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Franchise deadline almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I think Barwin is worth more to us than some give him credit for, but not for top 5 pay at the postion. It'll hurt if he leaves, but it'll hurt more if we overpay him. It's not a very good situation for the Texans to be in.
If he leaves, I think there's no way you move Reed inside. I don't know of anyone else on the team who can play SLB.....

I am not convinced Mercilus can handle WOLB, but I don't think it does any good to have Barwin "push" him. Barwin is a fine pass rusher, but he's not a double digit sack guy & that's what we need at WOLB.

So regardless what we do with Barwin, we need to find another guy to share the WOLB position with Whitney. Someone who might be a double digit sack guy