View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #3
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 23062 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Franchise deadline almost here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Oh well, neither are worth franchising imo. I'd like them both back, but not if it'll put us in more of a bind than we already are
Agreed, franchising either Quin or Barwin would mean we'd have to overpay them. Neither of them are top 5 at their position. They don't deserve to be paid like one. I wouldn't be against Barwin leaving, but I'd like to see Quin back, and that's the common perception I've noticed around these boards.

I'm confident the FO can work things out with Quin and not have to resort to overpay (franchise) him.