View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #35
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub on Baltimore Sports Talk at 2CST

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Thanks. I really do just like to talk football. Sometimes it comes across ass bagging when in reality its the truth nd yes, I defend my team and its players just as vigoriosly as do the fans of the Texans.
Yeah, you're miles beyond other visiting fans in terms of being a polite guest.

We've got a Saints fan, you, and a Pats fan named FoxboroSteve (IIRC) who are always great contributors around here. It's more fun when other fans of other teams come around and discuss things.

Good seeing you around here. Your rep rating on here exceeds a few TexansTalk members! LOL!