View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #34
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub on Baltimore Sports Talk at 2CST

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
handswarmer is a good visiting fan.

Anybody picking a fight with him is just picking a fight to pick a fight, which is sad.

Grow up already. FYI: This is a general statement and not targeting any single person, I'm not playing judge and jury on who is and who isn't badgering him...I'm just sayin'...the guy talks football and he'll take exception to criticisms of his team just like we do ours.
Thanks. I really do just like to talk football. Sometimes it comes across ass bagging when in reality its the truth nd yes, I defend my team and its players just as vigoriosly as do the fans of the Texans.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote