View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #19
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein: Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The internet is conspiring to make a liar out of me. I know!! I was comparing Jones to Antonio just last week & NFL.com & ESPN had him at 295.
Here's how ESPN & NFL.com lists Antonio Smith on his player profile.

ESPN
#94 DE6' 4", 284 lbsHouston Texans
Birth Date October 21, 1981 (Age: 31)
Birth Place Oklahoma City, OK
Experience 8 years
College Oklahoma State

NFL.com
ANTONIO SMITH #94 DE
Houston Texans Experience: 9 Seasons
Height: 6' - 4" Born: Oct 21st, 1981
Weight: 284 lbs. Age: 31
College: Oklahoma State

As others have said, I can't recall him ever being listed at 295lbs. In fact, by his own admission he weighed in the 270's following the 2010 season & is why he expressed reluctance to becoming a 3-4 DE. I'm not why ESPN & NFL.com would both change Antonio's player profile in less then a week, but the conspiracy is in full effect against you. Lol!
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote