View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #138
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post

Truth be told though, even if we re-sign Barwin, I view OLB as a serious position of need for us. Our pass rush last year outside of Watt was not good. I think Mercilus will be a player, but if we move Reed inside (which I think is a great idea) we need to add players to the OLB rotation. If the Cushing injury showed us anything this year is that quality depth at primary positions is quite important.
I completely agree with this. I think Reed would do really well at ILB & if Cushing has to miss a game or two I like Reed taking his spot better than our other options.

Moving Brooks to ILB also allows Braman to get on the field & any other potential pass rusher we may pick up in the 3rd, 4th, or later.