View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper post Combine top 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
When I was at UT we used to bet on football to try to get some extra beer money. There was this guy we knew who was horrible at picking teams -- just awful. Three or four of us would get on the phone and call him to see who he liked, and we'd take the other side. It was an almost 80% winner over 3 years. He was our anti-tout.

Kiper is that guy for me. (Jimmy Clausen, anyone?)
Ha, that's good stuff man.

Kiper's always been a joke to me. Before NFL Network, he used to be the only guy I could watch to get info on the draft. I grit my teeth at just the sight of him. Needless to say, I praised the Lord when NFLN came along. I just wish Shefter never left. Plus, they put morons like Irvin and Sapp on shows these days. I've written them many a time about these two clowns. They're driving me away from my favorite channel.

I think McShay would be the only person I trust less than Kiper on the draft