View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #10
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 3 round mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Curious why a punter when Donnie Jones had a solid season and can be had for ..... the vet minimum.

Seen several others mention a punter as well.

Rest of it looks solid.

Jones was decent but not great last season. I'd like to solidify the position for the next 10+ yrs. instead of constantly looking for another vet. FA every year or 2 like we've been doing. I think the right rookie Punter could be younger, better, and cheaper than Jones. I'd pick one with one of our expected comp. 6th round picks. I like Quinn Sharp who was also a Kicker and we'd have that added security of a backup K already on the roster.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote