View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013   #10
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 52734 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saw Mario Williams at 24 hr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
He was probably just sad that he was in Houston, for whatever reason he was.

Oh wait, I doubt he has emotions. Just an empty shell of a man who fills it with money and then soothes himself with grand visions of how he's been slighted (to help him cope).

I can't remember who it was on here, but a poster or two said that nobody really KNOWS Mario after all these years. Looking back on it, you really never got a sense of who he was...what made him tick...etc. There wasn't much anecdotal evidence to pinpoint who Mario was, as a person, other than his love for street racing.

It's as if God put the three most awkward football players at the top of the food chain in one year: Mario Williams, Vince Young, and Reggie Bush. At the end of the day, with those three players, what do you have? More questions than answers, IMO.
Maybe you're thinking of Lance Zierlein.

Quote:
If you recall, people in Houston were somewhat down on Mario because he looked lost his rookie year and Reggie Bush and Vince Young had both finished with strong rookie seasons. I began to wonder if Mario simply didnít want to go out in Houston. I questioned him further about what he did with his free time and he said ďmostly just stay at home. I donít really get out much. I donít know where to go.Ē So here is this guy who is still just a country kid from North Carolina who seems completely overwhelmed by the city and his situation.

There are questions about how much Mario Williams loves football.*He has buddies who he rides (motorcycles) with who seem to believe that football is what he does for a living but it isn't what he loves.*That bothers me* I think it is important that your core players eat and sleep football and that they love it.*Mario has never really been that guy.
Link.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote