View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #8
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saw Mario Williams at 24 hr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
The biggest chore that celebrities and public figures deal with is having to talk to total strangers who want to feel important because a celebrity acknowledged them. I'm sounding condescending, but I've done the same thing in the past. If a celebrity has nothing to gain by saying hi to you, why should he? The attention seeker is dividing the celebrity's attention for selfish reasons, while the celebrity just wants to finish his damn leg presses at his girlfriend's gym.
Have you never said "hello" to a random stranger because you made eye contact w/ them? If so, what did you gain from it? Nothing I presume. It's simply called common courtesy & being polite IMO. I realize it's not in everyone's DNA, obviously not in the gentle giant diva Mario's, but it's something that most of us were taught as children & is something most of do regardless if the other individual is a celebrity or not. Saying "hello" hardly impedes some much on ones life that they can't get their leg presses completed, it's just that individuals choice to be a complete butt & act as if they are above someone else by not acknowledging them. Just my $0.02. Im glad the diva is buffalo's problem now.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote