View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #7
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 18937 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saw Mario Williams at 24 hr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
The biggest chore that celebrities and public figures deal with is having to talk to total strangers who want to feel important because a celebrity acknowledged them. I'm sounding condescending, but I've done the same thing in the past. If a celebrity has nothing to gain by saying hi to you, why should he? The attention seeker is dividing the celebrity's attention for selfish reasons, while the celebrity just wants to finish his damn leg presses at his girlfriend's gym.
I kinda agree with you but I kinda don't. You see, Mario makes a damn fine living playing a game that is there for one reason, the fans who pay for everything. Without them, he is doing God knows what but I'm pretty sure it ain't being a multi millionaire. As long as people are respectful, he should be too.