View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #11
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein: Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I'm not that impressed with Jones' tape. Quick gap shooter/quick first move, but doesn't finish and will take a play off. I'm not seeing "the ability to handle himself against the run." Methinks Jones is more an underwear olympics winner.

LZ has 4 WRs off the board for our pick, which would be unfortunate:
12. Miami - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
22. St. Louis – Keenan Allen, WR, Cal
23. Minnesota - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
25. Seattle - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
I think I'd explore moving down if the board shakes out like this.
My question to LZ would be: If any of these guys are available at #27, do the Texans definitely pick him? In other words, which of these choices (if not all of them) are still the best available?
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote