View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #5
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 87412 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saw Mario Williams at 24 hr

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbbc833 View Post
So I go to the Rice Village 24 hr fitness for my usual workout. I walk over to the plate loaded row machine and I see freakin Mario Williams using the adjacent machine, with his woman. I did a double take and we made eye contact.

Then when he walks by later I go "hey Mario", and he keeps walking by LOL. His girl looked at him like "aren't you gonna atleast say hi?". A-hole. Don't know if it belongs here, feel free to delete or move. Just wanted to share!
Give the dude a brake he would have said hello but I'm sure Mario and his girlfriend were just really focused on their kegel exercises.