View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Help Me Get Over Tavon Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
i know the texans probably wont take him. but i really likethis kid. hes so explosive. im thinking he can be electric and can just imagine him shredding any man coverage in the slot. i know hes short.but i just keep thinking about wes welker making it in the nfl.
give me some reasons why this kid wont make it in the nfl.
it just seems like the perfect match for the texans in rd1.
As far as the Wes Welker comments go, remember Welker was signed as an undrafted free agent by San Diego. He didn't make the team his sophomore season & was picked up by the Dolphins. He was in Miami for three years, was very productive but still allowed to leave. He lead the Patriots in receptions three times.... but still his value to the team is in question. What Welker has, you can't see. There have been many players in the league with his body type & measurables.... But only one Welker.

As far as Tavon Austin goes, I guarantee you he is not the next Welker.

To get over him, you should visit all the draft threads & all the draft sites. You should be able to fall in love with at least a dozen players or so, increasing the odds that the Texans will draft one of your guys.