View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #4
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 58428 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper post Combine top 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
When I was at UT we used to bet on football to try to get some extra beer money. There was this guy we knew who was horrible at picking teams -- just awful. Three or four of us would get on the phone and call him to see who he liked, and we'd take the other side. It was an almost 80% winner over 3 years. He was our anti-tout.

Kiper is that guy for me. (Jimmy Clausen, anyone?)
I think the only value that Kiper adds to ESPN is that people love to hate him.

I have a friend who is a notoriously bad sports better. My other friends almost feel guilty betting against him. Almost.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote