View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #228
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Without the Texans, I don't think Walter is playing in the NFL. I can't see him as an upgrade over anyone unless he is put in as a smallish TE.
Very possible, but I still think Walter can play a role as a 3rd or 4th receiver in limited snaps. Just my opinion on that one. I'm not as down on him as some others, but I've wanted to replace him as our second option going on 3 years now. I highly doubt he'll be a Texan when we start training camp.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote