View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #228
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Don't mean to pick a nit, but Walter did have 2 TDs this year. Don't know why anyone would really compare stats between the 2 this year. Plax was only active for 4 games this year, and when he was he was barely on the field. He's done as a player I believe where Walter will at least find a role as a 3rd or 4th receiver somewhere in the league most likely.

I don't want either player seeing significant snaps as a Texan in 2013.
Being active is part of being a football player, nobody picked him up until late November. The point was that Walter was more effective. I, and others, took alot of heat for formulating that prediction before the season.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote