View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #8
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 50924 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Go luck with that. lol

Damn scalpers
By "scalpers" you mean those who make items or services available for purchase; such as grocery stores, gas stations, furniture stores, car dealers, restaurants, and topless bars. They are all trying to sell for more than their cost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Such tickets will available at meaningfully lower prices during the season. They have never sold for such a premium.

Besides, ths team is going downhill. The Colts are going to take back the division.
They won't sell on this board or the official board for much of a premium. People here expect to get tickets at or below cost because they are fans or just because. Actual fans who are willing to pay a premium will be found on Craigslist or eBay or StubHub.

I am not sure what the premium for a full season is, but last year these tickets could be sold on a game by game basis for more than $1400 total - just the hassle of 10 sales instead of one. Even Jacksonville tickets got a nice premium above face. Next year Denver and NE will be big $$$, games against playoff teams Seattle and Indy will do very well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Oh lord i wish you would just go blow luck and get it over with Bull.

Colts will not make the play-offs next season. Mark my words homie, plus its easy to go against what you say cause 9 out of 10 times you are wrong haha
I was concerned that Texans might go downhill. But after seeing BullBlitz's post I am certain the Texans are going to the SuperBowl! Excuse me, but now I am off to get a second mortgage so I can go to Vegas and bet everything on the Colts finishing under the number for season wins.
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote