View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #4
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 58359 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 3 round mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I see Kiko Alonso on a lot of the mock drafts in this forum. Even though I'm pretty sure most here know the Texans stance on bringing in players with baggage. Are they going to look for a ILB like Alonso, with a good size/speed ratio? Sure. But, it's not going to be Alonso.

From the internet rankings I've seen (which are just that, internet rankings), Hunter and Williams are rated about a round lower than you've taken them. Which actually makes this mock more realistic, rather than seeing 2nd day players going in the late rounds as we see in some mocks.

Without knowing what happens in free agency, the Texans look to be picking up a WR, NT, and ILB. Not sure why they would go guard so early, unless they were unhappy with the two they took last year. A tackle would be more likely.
You are overstating Alanso's baggage. He's proved he is past that as much as one can. Remember Posey? I agree with you about OT instead of OG.