View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Atlanta Releases Dunta, Turner and Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
My point is if u go back 2 seasons ago you will see that we were dominant regardless of who we played. That should be a concern to some people. It is to me
& my point is if you go back 4 seasons ago, our 2012 OL performed much better. Considering we were on plan B at RG & RT we're in better shape than we were before we had "the best OL in the league"

There were a lot of bad on last year's OL, but a lot of good as well. I honestly think our offense wouldn't have struggled so much had Newton not gotten hurt.