View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: DAL WR Miles Austin potential cap casualty Per Schefter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Oh I don't think they'd have to bring in a QB to illustrate they regret signing Matt Schaub after week 1.

I'm pretty sure they're just going to roll with what they got and let Schaub play out the 2013 season and probably 2014, too.

If anything, being a Texans fan has shown me that everyone gets an eternity to get themselves cut from the payroll there. They are loyal, they will honor the deal as long as they can stand to do so.

Gary isn't going to bring anything significant into camp to challenge Matt. We're on the right track.
Signed David Carr