View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013   #131
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Don't you find it a little curious he wasn't ranked that high before the senior bowl? He had years to impress in real games yet most thought of him as a late second at best. He is a quick twitch athlete. Guys like him always look sitter than they really are in senior bowl type situations. He has the frame to get bigger for sure but I'm not using our first round pick this year on A player that isn't going to make an immediate impact. We're to close and have to many holes to fill to do that again.

He reminds me of Mitchell. We already have him.

And Antonio had probably his best year last year. He easily was our second best player on defense.
I can see where you're coming from. I really like his versatility and think he'd be a good piece for Wade to utilize in different situations. Having said that, if we went another direction I wouldn't be upset. I feel like our pass rush last year wasn't up to snuff so I'd really like it to be addressed early. I favor the Giants mentality of consistently grabbing good pass rushers.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote