View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013   #18
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Yates and Tate to Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by obrien52289 View Post
Tj Yates and Ben Tate to the Raiders for 3rd pick in first round
*And get Geno Smith...

They would be perfect for the Raiders since they kno the system.

McFadden can't stay healthy. . And Palmer is old and Pryor is not getting it there

Yates and Tate are cheap and have a few years on contract so there not losing much

And if have to give up late round like 4th or 5th
The Texans would be foolish not to make this trade. I hope this happens and I hope Rick Smith is reading or has read this thread. It's a good deal for both sides. A proverbial "win win" situation for both parties. We get Geno Smith who will be the starter from mini-camp and they get two players who are destined to be New England Patriots players at some point. I don't see a single downside to this trade scenario. I really hope this happens..ideally by Monday morning before I even brush my teeth at 6:30 a.m. That way by breakfast I'm already in a great mood and ready to tackle the long day ahead. I'll have to think about getting a Geno Smith jersey and the right size. I think by mid day I should have the jersey size sorted out. Then during lunch I can trash talk my friends who are Colts fan on how Geno Smith is going to return a punt for 200 yards for the winning touchdown in both games! The thought of that will sustain me through the long afternoon. By evening I'm sure I'll have convinced myself that Geno Smith will intercept Russell Wilson's pass in the Super Bowl for the Texans win! Geno Smith will win the Super Bowl MVP and will be on the cover of Madden making him the most marketable athlete in Houston's long and illustrious sports history. In conclusion, I think this is a great trade and the Raiders would be foolish not to make it happen.