View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013   #76
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
How about our first for Arizonas second and fourth? If Short or one of the other to top DTs fall I would take them in a heart beat. If they are all go e I would seriously try and trade back and get as many picks in the top 100 as I could.
Even if all the top DT's are gone , which I dont think is likely (we've talked about at least 5 different players at 27 not including the top 2) as there are quite a few with 1st round talent in this draft I'd be Ok with a move back as you still have several needs to fill , maybe one of the ILB's falls to you or a guy like Amerson who can play CB/FS and you still have WR to fill.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote