View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013   #130
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I'm curious why you think he'd get pushed around in games? He had a very strong senior bowl both in practices and games. Lets also face the fact that the ninja is getting up there in years and makes ALOT of $$$.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2013&genpos=DE

I'd favor a draft of

1) Jones
2) Jamie Collins OLB
3a) Swope
3b) bpa at OL or DB or even another WR or TE
Don't you find it a little curious he wasn't ranked that high before the senior bowl? He had years to impress in real games yet most thought of him as a late second at best. He is a quick twitch athlete. Guys like him always look sitter than they really are in senior bowl type situations. He has the frame to get bigger for sure but I'm not using our first round pick this year on A player that isn't going to make an immediate impact. We're to close and have to many holes to fill to do that again.

He reminds me of Mitchell. We already have him.

And Antonio had probably his best year last year. He easily was our second best player on defense.