Thread: Flacco got paid
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Flacco got paid

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I don't put flacco in Brady Bree's or mannings class but he really delivered during money time. If they get another ring with him it'll be worth it. Well just have to wait and see.
I'm still on the fence about this.

Peyton only has one ring. Eli has two & Eli is no where near the QB Peyton is.

Tom Brady won three SBs before he became the QB that he is now. The better he got, the worse his team got. & he hasn't won a Super Bowl since.

I have no doubt that Flacco will continue to develop into a QB worthy of that contract & will most likely earn an even bigger deal in the future. But if he wins another Super Bowl, it will be because his team got better as well.