View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013   #124
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I'm curious why you think he'd get pushed around in games? He had a very strong senior bowl both in practices and games. Lets also face the fact that the ninja is getting up there in years and makes ALOT of $$$.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2013&genpos=DE

I think,

He's not going to take Watt's place. He's too big to play OLB. He's going to have to play in Antonio Smith's place. We call Antonio a DE since we play a 3-4, but he's really like an UT in a 4-3, even on passing downs.

This guy will be playing the 3 tech, attacking the gap between the weakside guard & tackle. That's a lot different than rushing the outside of the tackle like he probably did in college.

I don't know this guy, but if you don't think he can play inside, he won't fit in our system. He's about Antonio's size, but it's a totally different mindset.