View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013   #123
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

27. Houston -* Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
Z-Report Says: I thought about putting WRs DeAndre Hopkins or Robert Woods here, but the way my board is going, the Texans would probably see strong WR value in the 2nd round. I put Manti Te’o here and then deleted it because my guess is that they will want to go with another, less expensive ILB in round 2 or 3 to compete with Darryl Sharpton. Jones, is a tough DE with good strength who would be tabbed to replace Antonio Smith down the road. Jones has the quickness to attack the gaps in Wade Phillips’ defense scheme and he has shown the ability to handle himself against the run.

http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootbal...en-a-strength/
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote