View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius
And like last year and this year, both the players talked about were ranked higher and picked higher in most media and fan publications. Rogers was ranked higher last year, was picked higher. Hall was ranked higher and picked higher. You guys still don't see a smoke screen huh? Casserly can do no wrong?
Has nothing to do with defending Casserly. If you recall, I wanted AJ over Rogers before the draft last year, partly because I thought he brought a more physical game and partly because of my perception that Rogers was a primadonna. Just don't see how that thinking is so abnormal and unreasonable that the Texans must be just smoke screening.