View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Steel B's Post Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Sure sometimes when a play is run away from him he will take it easy. All WR's do this, evem the beloved AJ.
I don't know about this. On a pass play, it's not like they're drawn up with one player in mind. Not like Matt tells them in the huddle, "Casey, this play is designed for you." Allowing the other receivers to take off.

In our system, Matt doesn't even know who the primary target will be until he sees the defense.

On run plays?? Yes I've seen receivers, even Aj not give 100%...... when we had David Carr I saw receivers "pull up" after 13-15 yards, but that's because David was most likely on his butt at the time.