View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013   #1
msbbc833
Veteran

Rep Power: 577 msbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respectedmsbbc833 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Saw Mario Williams at 24 hr

So I go to the Rice Village 24 hr fitness for my usual workout. I walk over to the plate loaded row machine and I see freakin Mario Williams using the adjacent machine, with his woman. I did a double take and we made eye contact.

Then when he walks by later I go "hey Mario", and he keeps walking by LOL. His girl looked at him like "aren't you gonna atleast say hi?". A-hole. Don't know if it belongs here, feel free to delete or move. Just wanted to share!
msbbc833 is offline   Reply With Quote