View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #16
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 15444 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overpaid/Underpaid Texans according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
They have Arian Foster, Daniel Manning, and Johnathan Joseph as 3 of the top 4 OVERPAID Texans. LOL
I love all of three of these players so don't kill me on this but when compared to last year (2011), they under performed when put on the stat sheet.

I think they will bounce back just fine but I continuously saw j-Jo burned time and time again. Arian was sluggish and his YPC was much lower than before and if you sneezed within fifty yards of him he fell down. The only thing I can say about manning is he was very invisible. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing as a safety. Either way, that's my perception.