View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #23
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub on Baltimore Sports Talk at 2CST

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Geeeeezzzzzz guys!! This is absolutely absurd arguing over a few mile radius from some BIGASS city!! Hell, I live in PASASTINKINASSDENA, which is anywhere from 100 ft to 10+ miles from Houston, depending on what street you're on! Most of the time, when asked, I tell people I'm from HOUSTON! WHY??? Because it's easier, and because i have NO pride saying I live in Pasadena!

Ever since Matt Schaub signed with the Texans I heard he was from PHILLY! It took one of our resident Eagle fans to tell me that he went to school in West Chester, Pa, but, he lived about 8 miles from there. What does it really matter?

I've never thought of "handswarmer" as being a negative poster, but, some of you guys rag on him everytime he makes a post. He started a thread that he thought might be of interest to Texans fans, and you all go POSTAL on him!! I realize it's the "off season" and some of you guys need to be on meds to get you through to Sept, but, no need to be unnecessarily nasty. JMO!!
This fan and I could drink a beer and talk football...nice job
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote