View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #12
TXAg14
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Analysis

New poster here. Chiming in with my thoughts on Swope.

The guy was a great WR at A&M. People think he'll be too slow, but the guy ran a 4.34 in the 40...it isn't Goodwin speed at 4.22, but Goodwin was never a very good receiver. He's deceptively fast, has good hands and can take hits and hold on to the ball. I saw him get nailed by a defensive back a few times and he never missed a game. Usually came right back in after catching his breath.

I think the Texans should seriously consider him with the second round pick, if he's still available. Local kid, Texan fan...Would definitely increase interest from nearby A&M fans in the team and it fills a hole on the team...why not?

As for the first round pick, I'm still sold on defense first. Have one or two must-have WR, but in the case they aren't on the board, get some LB, DT help. And stay away from Manti Te'o.
TXAg14 is offline   Reply With Quote