View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #6
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Round Mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
1. Patterson is almost assuredly gone by our pick at #27, I'd be shocked if he fell to us.
2. Wheaton, why 2 WR in the first 2 rounds, we've got other team holes to fill.
3. Manuel, I like the player but this seems to be one year to early for a QB with Schaub's new contract. Not a bad pick though.
4. Mathieu, Hell NO. I wouldn't touch him with a 10' pole.
Tyrann has a lot of Burfict type qualities to me. He's gonna be boom or bust. I don't think there will be any middle ground with him. I don't know that I would have the guts to draft him, but with the 49ers 100 picks this year something tells me he'll end up with a medicinal marijuana card from Cali in April.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote