View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #5
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Round Mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
What good are recievers if your QB is in the fetal position .... or simply cant make the throws.
Which is why I said I'm an OL/DL guy.

However if you think that there's too many holes to be filled for the Texans to win a SB next yr, you could fix the WR position long term this yr and the OT position is much better/deeper in the 2014 draft.

This tells me that you dont think Newton is the answer and wont improve enough to be the long term guy.

BTW I agree with you on Newton.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote