View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #20
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Analysis

The Crazy thing is I said last year I would've drafted Swope in the 3rd round if he came out early. That's how high I was on him after his Junior year. I've seen people comment on how he doesn't play as fast as his time, but he made a lot o big plays with Tannehil at QB last year and ran away from people regularly. They used him a little different this year and it took him about 4 or 5 games to really get into a rhythm with Johnny. Kid is gonna be a player. I don't care what color he is.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote