View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #3
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Johnny Jolly reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I would be very surprised if he's in football shape. I think at best he will get a minimum deal to be a camp body for a few weeks, and then wind up in the UFL or something.
It wouldn't be hard for a guy like him to get in shape. We're just in the beginning of March so he has plenty of time. For a skill position player I would normally agree with you, but not for a 5 technique given 5 months to work with. If he's able to stay focused on football and stay away from the purple stuff he'll be able to stick on someone's 53 man as a 2 down player in a 3-4. The guy has/had that much talent in my opinion.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote