View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #17
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Atlanta Releases Dunta, Turner and Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Other than the fact that they got caught last season with their pants down. Other than that, no reason to question what they are doing right now.

All that aside I found a few podcasts, one of them a comment was made that the Texans are currently engaged in talks with both Barwin & Quin, which is encouraging. Until then I thought they were waiting on Barwin to see what they can do with Quin & that makes no sense to me.

Podcasts: last one from 2/28
How exactly did they get caught with their pants down last season? By trading Ryans or releasing Winston? Or perhaps letting Brisiel walk in free agency? That sounds like the very thing you're advocating for right now. They could go ahead and release Kevin Walter or another cap casualty but otherwise the off-season process hasn't even started yet.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote