View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Atlanta Releases Dunta, Turner and Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Exactly. Why hasn't he released the entire team yet?!?!?!? This is unacceptable. Someone should be fired for this unjustifiable act!

In all seriousness, the free agency period hasn't started yet & trades cannot be official for another two weeks (March 12th). The only thing they can do to the roster is releasing players and they can do that anytime this off-season. There is no reason to be critical of the Texans right now when the process hasn't even gotten underway yet.
Other than the fact that they got caught last season with their pants down. Other than that, no reason to question what they are doing right now.

All that aside I found a few podcasts, one of them a comment was made that the Texans are currently engaged in talks with both Barwin & Quin, which is encouraging. Until then I thought they were waiting on Barwin to see what they can do with Quin & that makes no sense to me.

Podcasts: last one from 2/28