View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Matt Schaub on Baltimore Sports Talk at 2CST

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post

If yo couldn't care less, why post so many times in this thread, 'correcting' me?
That's the only reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I've never thought of "handswarmer" as being a negative poster, but, some of you guys rag on him everytime he makes a post. He started a thread that he thought might be of interest to Texans fans, and you all go POSTAL on him!! I realize it's the "off season" and some of you guys need to be on meds to get you through to Sept, but, no need to be unnecessarily nasty. JMO!!
Good to know my efforts aren't wasted.