View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #21
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Post Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Yep,

This would be what I try to do as well. But it's doubtful Armstead will be there in the 3rd, Klien probably wont be there late in the 4th either.

But a draft of Rodgers/B.Williams/Armstead in the 2nd, Klien in the 3rd and a S like Duke Williams or Tony Jefferson in the 4th would be a great haul of impact players. This would be the greatest draft haul in Texans history. 5 potential future starters/playmakers.
I was going off my pre-combine rankings with those players .... Its highly likely some have moved up a round or two , especially with Amrstead. I think he'll be one of the steals of this draft.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote