View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #16
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub on Baltimore Sports Talk at 2CST

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
The answer as to wy he was on the Baltimore radio was the Ed Block Courage Awards- which are held in Baltimore. I metioned how Scahub himself said something about 'growing up in Philly' and someone else went all Google Maps
OMG- its like right next to it? Does it really matter? H e was explaining why his family is Philly centric until the Texans play the Eagles, then they wear Texans gear.
If yo couldn't care less, why post so many times in this thread, 'correcting' me?
Still though... I just looked at google maps, West Chester is not in Philadelphia. So I don't know what map you are looking at.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote