View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #15
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub on Baltimore Sports Talk at 2CST

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The question was why was Matt on Baltimore radio. The answer was that he's from Philly. Another poster was simply trying to be more accurate, maybe because he thinks someone else really wants to know. .
The answer as to wy he was on the Baltimore radio was the Ed Block Courage Awards- which are held in Baltimore. I metioned how Scahub himself said something about 'growing up in Philly' and someone else went all Google Maps

Quote:
So where do you draw the line? West Chester is 30 miles from Philly. .
OMG- its like right next to it? Does it really matter? H e was explaining why his family is Philly centric until the Texans play the Eagles, then they wear Texans gear.

Quote:
My point is there was no reason for you to get bent out of shape since someone said Matt was actually from where ever. I couldn't care less.
If yo couldn't care less, why post so many times in this thread, 'correcting' me?
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote