View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Matt Schaub on Baltimore Sports Talk at 2CST

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Sealy is what 50 miles from Houston? I can use google but I m really lazy. If you said "ED is from Houston" I would say "Cool- now the point of the story is....." not go into a geography lesson.
The question was why was Matt on Baltimore radio. The answer was that he's from Philly. Another poster was simply trying to be more accurate, maybe because he thinks someone else really wants to know.

Quote:
I live in BEl Air, Md, -17 miles from Baltimore; thoughout my military career when people asked "Where ae you from?" I said Baltimore because to me it was easier.....
So where do you draw the line? West Chester is 30 miles from Philly.

Quote:
Now, since we have wasted a couple thousands bytes of storage on that discussion, during the interview, Schaub himself said he 'was from Philly' and had moved around alot growing up...is that good enough for you?

FMR
My point is there was no reason for you to get bent out of shape since someone said Matt was actually from where ever. I couldn't care less.