View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Atlanta Releases Dunta, Turner and Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I've always thought Dumbta would make a better safety than CB. And we might just be needing a safety.
I still say he plays like a safety in a CB's body. That CB's body is going to stop any team from seriously looking at him as a safety. There's no way he can take those hits for a full season. No way.

I also want to take the time to say, here we have another team preparing for the 2013 season while the Texans sit on their hands. We all know there is a lot of work to be done.