View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I would love to see us trade out of the first, but I think our haul would be a 2 and a 4 (if the 2 is top 10) or a 2 and a 3 (if the 2 is mid round). There are so many good WRs in the draft, and I'm not sure there's a huge difference between the top 10 guys this year.
Right. We would most likely get a 2nd & a 4th. We would have to package that 4th with something else to acquire another 2nd. That would be three 2nd round picks if you include our original 2nd.

I don't think anyone is going to give us two 2nds for our 1st.