View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #15
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It would depend on who they selected & passed on in the first.

If we were to have traded out of the first & managed 3 second round picks, I wouldn't mind that at all.
I would love to see us trade out of the first, but I think our haul would be a 2 and a 4 (if the 2 is top 10) or a 2 and a 3 (if the 2 is mid round). There are so many good WRs in the draft, and I'm not sure there's a huge difference between the top 10 guys this year.

The intriguing this about Swope is his blocking ability (a big plus for our O) and his ability to run after the catch. Now maybe some of those throws that are a yard or 2 short of the first down marker will turn into actual first downs
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote